What is a NAMA Coffee Legend?
A NAMA Coffee Legend is a pioneer, an innovator a leader, a visionary and much more. They are passionate about coffee; they are willing to share that passion to educate and help others succeed.
- A nominee must have a minimum of 10 years of service to the coffee industry.
- The nominee must be readily recognized as a pioneer or innovator in the coffee industry.
- The nominee must have been recognized by his or her peers in the past for exemplary business practices, for being active in local charities or civic projects, or have received recognition for exemplary support of the coffee industry.
- The nominee must have been or currently is actively involved in industry associations such as NAMA, CAMA, State Councils and other related groups.
- A nominee will have contributed to the promotion of the coffee service industry through trade magazine articles, leading education workshops, published papers, etc.
- Distinguished participation to the coffee industry includes but is not limited to coffee service operators, coffee roasters, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, brokers and educators.
- The nominee is respected within the industry due to her or his integrity, raising the level of professionalism, helping others succeed, and/or providing educational opportunities.
- Must be a NAMA member in good standing at the time of nomination or time of retirement.
NAMA Coffee Legends
Coffee Legend inductees are selected from an exemplary group of individuals, nominated by their peers making it a real honor.
Final Selection Process:
To become a NAMA Coffee Legend requires an affirmative vote of 80% of the current NAMA Coffee Service Committee members on record. Selections will be made and announced 30 days prior the annual NAMA Coffee Education Event. Inductees will be honored at the annual NAMA Coffee Education Event.
Submit A Nomination
You can download this printable form to submit your nomination. Please mail or fax the nomination and or copies of any supporting nominating materials to: Do not send originals as they will not be returned.
National Automatic Merchandising Association
c/o Chip Potter
20 North Wacker Dr.
Chicago, IL 60606-3102
Fax the form to 312-704-4140
Nominations will be accepted from January 01 – September 30, each calendar year. Inductees will be honored at the CTW.