Advocacy in action: NAMA is the universally recognized and influential advocate of the convenience services industry.
Save the date:
July 25-26, 2023
Make your voice heard! Join your peers and colleagues to share your story on Capitol Hill. Attendees will have the opportunity to visit with members of Congress and staff to address issues of importance to the convenience services industry.
- Make a difference on issues impacting the convenience services industry and business community
- Help shape policies that affect your business in issue-focused meetings with key members of Congress and congressional staffers
- Develop relationships with influential congressional lawmakers and staff
- Establish or strengthen relationships between NAMA members and Congress
- Gain a unique perspective on how federal policies are developed in Washington, D.C.
- Network with industry peers from across the country at the welcome reception, orientation dinner and special events
- Participate in a dedicated advocacy training to prepare you for your hill meetings
Join NAMA a day early for the 2022 NAMA Fly-In & Advocacy Summit and have “Fun at the Fly-In” with the NAMA Foundation, we’ll be gathering for a day of baseball as the Washington Nationals take on the Atlanta Braves Sunday, July 17th!
Your $100 ticket includes a donation to The NAMA Foundation, entry to the game and a $15 drink/food voucher.
Please RSVP here.
Hotel & Travel Information
Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert St NW
Washington, DC 20008
NAMA Room Rate
$219 + tax / single or double occupancy
A limited number of rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis until Jun 27th.
OPENING RECEPTION SPONSOR