Elevate your business and advance your career: NAMA is the premier knowledge source for industry members.
Unattended Retail Design Guide
This 40-page peer-reviewed document is for operators of any size wishing to set an atmosphere, establish their brand, and understand the basic design and merchandising principles applicable to unattended retail spaces.
Applying the guidelines and tips outlined in this document should:
- Increase same store sales.
- Help plan new unattended retail environments.
- Contribute to your business’ brand growth.
- Bring awareness to the specific needs of each individual client population.
Overviewed are general tips and tricks, in addition to the layout, equipment, product categories, and specific points of interest pertaining to the below environments.
- Workplace Cafeteria
- Workplace Breakroom
- Hotel Lobby
- Community Living Lobby
- Community Living Amenity Room
This product costs $99 for members and $149 for non-members.