Advocacy in action: NAMA is the universally recognized and influential advocate of the convenience services industry.
Save the Date!
July 23-24, 2024 • Washington, D.C.
Make your voice heard! Join your peers and colleagues to share your story on Capitol Hill. Attendees will have the opportunity to visit with members of Congress and staff to address issues of importance to the convenience services industry.
Stay tuned for additional information.
- Make a difference on issues impacting the convenience services industry and business community
- Help shape policies that affect your business in issue-focused meetings with key members of Congress and congressional staffers
- Develop relationships with influential congressional lawmakers and staff
- Establish or strengthen relationships between NAMA members and Congress
- Gain a unique perspective on how federal policies are developed in Washington, D.C.
- Network with industry peers from across the country at the welcome reception, orientation dinner and special events
- Participate in a dedicated advocacy training to prepare you for your hill meetings
REGISTRATION & RECEPTION SPONSOR
Thank You to Our Annual Sponsors