Check out the latest news from NAMA.
NAMA Opens Registration for The NAMA Show 2022
ARLINGTON, VA — December 14, 2021 — The National Automatic Merchandising Association (NAMA) today announced the opening of registration for The NAMA Show 2022, the largest event for the convenience services industry, at thenamashow.org. The three-day event, planned for April 6-8, 2022, at Chicago’s McCormick Place delivers opportunity and education for operators and professionals in the micro market, vending, pantry, coffee/tea/water service and unattended retail industries.
“With a theme of ‘Convenience Service Reimagined,’ The NAMA Show 2022 meets the moment of rising opportunity for the convenience service industry,” observes Kristen Keenan Griffith, NAMA Director, Meetings & Events. “Attendees will discover powerful technology, explore new products, uncover emerging trends and build a strong network of industry allies — assets that will help set any convenience service business on a path to success.”
The NAMA Show 2022 features a full slate of education sessions focused on becoming a better retailer, expanding into new spaces and increasing workplace efficiencies. With an expansive trade show, the event draws several hundred exhibitors offering products and services tailored exclusively to the convenience service channel offering the latest advances in equipment for coffee, tea and water; transformational technologies to help operators automate many aspects of their businesses; a dizzying array of self-service kiosks and payment solutions; advanced machinery; the latest candy, snacks, and beverages; and a wide array of professional services to help convenience services businesses operate more efficiently.
The NAMA Show 2022 is raising the bar with curated knowledge and enhanced solutions to help attendees leverage opportunities and navigate current trends that are changing the future of the industry. Special features include:
- Advanced technology introductions spanning cashless payment options, software integrations, self-service applications, security systems and more.
- An experiential unattended retail and micro market gallery featuring opportunities to engage directly with emerging technologies.
- An enhanced New Product Zone, where manufacturers will premiere the latest offerings to wow customers and increase sales.
- Subject matter experts that test the bounds of industry thinking and inspire attendees to question the status quo.
- Integrated information about NAMA’s advocacy initiatives – and their importance to individual businesses and for the future of convenience services.
- A diverse array of suppliers and operators gathered in one place, all striving to build powerful connections and a network of industry allies.
Early registrants can save considerably on the cost of registration. In addition to early bird savings for members, NAMA offers nonmembers who register early a package to join the organization and register for one low price. To register, go to thenamashow.org.
NAMA represents the $34.9 billion U.S. convenience services industry. By providing advocacy, education and research, NAMA works to promote and protect the industry’s over 160,500 hardworking employees. Through traditional vending and micro markets, office coffee and pantry services, product manufacturing and small-drop distribution, convenience services meets the needs of over 40 million American consumers daily at work, home, school and play.