Check out the latest news from NAMA.
Register for OneShow Before Rates Go Up Early Bird Pricing Through February 3
CHICAGO – January 26, 2017 – The February 3 early bird registration deadline is quickly approaching for NAMA’s OneShow in Las Vegas, April 18-21. Attendees are encouraged to take advantage of registration savings for the convenience service industry’s premier event.
NAMA’s OneShow is the one place where you can conveniently touch the entire industry:
- Be inspired by keynote presenter, Former First Lady Laura Bush
- Build a powerful network of industry allies to grow your business
- Exchange creative solutions with 4,500 industry leaders and innovators
- Discover exciting new technologies, products and services from nearly 300 exhibitors
- Explore emerging trends and uncover new business opportunities
Register here before prices go up: namaoneshow.org.
Visit namaoneshow.org for the event schedule, exhibitor information, travel arrangements and more.
NAMA represents the $34.9 billion U.S. convenience services industry. By providing advocacy, education and research, NAMA works to promote and protect the industry’s over 160,500 hardworking employees. Through traditional vending and micro markets, office coffee and pantry services, product manufacturing and small-drop distribution, convenience services meets the needs of over 40 million American consumers daily at work, home, school and play.