Advocacy in action: NAMA is the universally recognized and influential advocate of the convenience services industry.
July 25-26, 2023 • Washington, D.C.
Make your voice heard! Join your peers and colleagues to share your story on Capitol Hill. Attendees will have the opportunity to visit with members of Congress and staff to address issues of importance to the convenience services industry.
Monday, July 24
7:05 PM - NAMA Foundation Event: Baseball Game
Tuesday, July 25
12:00-1:00 PM - Welcome Lunch
1:00-5:00 PM - Advocacy Summit
5:45-9:00 PM - Reception & Dinner with Special Guest
9:00 PM - Social Hour
Wednesday, July 26
7:00 AM-9:15 AM - Breakfast. & Legislative Briefing
9:15 AM-2:30 PM - Capitol Hill Meetings
12:30-1:30 PM - Lunch available
3:00 PM - Adjournment
- Make a difference on issues impacting the convenience services industry and business community
- Help shape policies that affect your business in issue-focused meetings with key members of Congress and congressional staffers
- Develop relationships with influential congressional lawmakers and staff
- Establish or strengthen relationships between NAMA members and Congress
- Gain a unique perspective on how federal policies are developed in Washington, D.C.
- Network with industry peers from across the country at the welcome reception, orientation dinner and special events
- Participate in a dedicated advocacy training to prepare you for your hill meetings
Hotel & Travel Information
515 15th Street NW
Washington, DC 20004
NAMA ROOM RATE
$239 + tax / single or double occupancy
The group room rate is available until Friday, June 30, 2023, based on availability. NAMA recommends making room reservations as early as possible to ensure rooms are available.
NAMA Foundation Event
MONDAY, JULY 24 • 7:05PM
Washington Nationals vs. Colorado Rockies
Hosted by the NAMA Foundation
Contact Jennifer Bulcao to purchase your ticket today!
REGISTRATION & RECEPTION SPONSOR
Thank You to Our Annual Sponsors