NAMA represents the $34.9 billion US convenience services industry.
NAMA Board of Directors
2024 Call for Nominations
Applications are now open for service on the NAMA Board of Directors. The NAMA Board is the premier leadership body that provides governance and strategic direction to the association, and creates an environment to promote and protect the advancement of the convenience services industry.
Service on the NAMA Board involves passion, communication, commitment, and strategic vision, as well as personal and organizational contributions that advance the greater good of the industry. Successful candidates are those dedicated to working with and through others in order to further the common business interests of all. Apply today!
Candidates are strongly encouraged to submit a complete application by February 29, 2024, that fully communicates your qualifications and desire to serve on the NAMA Board of Directors. Questions? Please contact JB Bulcao at [email protected] or call 571.347.3773.
Requirements & Information
Board Service Responsibility Guidelines
A comprehensive description of the roles, responsibilities, obligations and expectations for service on the NAMA Board of Directors, including a Director Position Description.
Director Nominating and Elections Procedures
Candidates are encouraged to fully review this information on the annual nominations and elections process prior to submitting an application. This document includes certain criteria that must be satisfied before any individual is recommended for consideration to serve on the board of directors.
NAMA’s Strategic Plan
NAMA’s strategic plan centers around the association's primary mission planks of Voice, Foresight & Insight, and Connect.
Checklist Before Submitting Your Application
- Do you meet the hurdle criteria?
- Does your application fully communicate your intent and qualifications to serve?
- Did you include a current resume or professional biography?
- Are you available for a required virtual interview in mid-April, if requested?
- February 29: Application deadline
- March: Interviews to be conducted virtually by Director Nominating Committee
- Early April: Director Nominating Committee to announce selections
- Mid-June: Membership vote to approve Board of Directors slate during the NAMA Annual Business Meeting
- July 1: Start of new Board of Directors term (July 1 – June 30)
The National Automatic Merchandising Association does not discriminate on any basis including race, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.