Check out the latest news from NAMA.
Registration Open for NAMA Fly-In & Advocacy Summit
Join your fellow industry leaders and advocates in Washington, D.C. on July 15-17 to advocate on issues important to convenience services and assist in promoting and protecting the industry. This year’s vision is for an expanded event that will take attendees to the next level in terms of advocacy execution and engagement.
Together, we are One Voice.
Since its inception in 2015, this event has more than doubled in attendance and we aim to raise the bar each year!
What's New in 2019:
- Increased networking opportunities - Monday evening Welcome Reception
- Achieve greater depth in advocacy
- Capitalize on expertise of advocates
- Mobilize diverse groups within the industry
- Leverage full potential of Capitol Hill industry event
- Help shape policies that affect your business in issue-focused meetings with key Members of Congress and Congressional Staffers
- Advocate on issues important to the industry with federal regulatory agencies including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and others.
- Develop relationships with influential Congressional lawmakers and staff
- Gain a unique perspective on how policies are developed at the federal level
- Network with industry colleagues from across the country
- Participate in a dedicated advocacy training to prepare you for Hill meetings
This event is free for NAMA members and $25 for non-members. Attendees are responsible for their airfare and hotel accommodations.
Questions regarding logistics? Contact Marilyn Dent at [email protected].
NAMA represents the $34.9 billion U.S. Convenience Services Industry. By providing advocacy, education, and research, NAMA works to promote and protect the industry’s over 160,000 hardworking employees. Through traditional vending and micro markets, office coffee and pantry services, product manufacturing, and small-drop distribution, convenience services meets the needs of over 40 million American consumers daily at work, home, school, and play.