Elevate your business and advance your career: NAMA is the premier knowledge source for industry members.
NAMA Knowledge Center
Selling Convenience Services
Selling is often referred to as an art, likely because it is a beautiful thing when done right. NAMA’s online course, Selling Convenience Services, will train your sales team in this art. Written and narrated by convenience services’ sales guru, Bob Tullio, this fully interactive course will inspire your sales team to discover and close profitable business opportunities.
For sales managers, Selling Convenience Services: Management Edition provides two additional chapters on maximizing the performance of your sales reps and understanding key principles of a good sales program foundation.
Selling Convenience Services consists of the following chapters:
- Chapter 1 – Understanding Convenience Services
- Chapter 2 – Selling Convenience Services – 7 Key Principles for Sales Reps
- Chapter 3 – Business Development – Creating Opportunity – Organic Options
- Chapter 4 – Staying in the Game – Follow up Strategies
- Chapter 5 – Earning the Business – The Selling Journey and Closing Techniques
- Chapter 6 – Selling Convenience Services – 7 Key Principles (Management Edition)
- Chapter 7 – Business Development – Creating Opportunity – Paid Options (Management Edition)
REGISTER FOR SELLING CONVENIENCE SERVICES: MANAGEMENT EDITION
REGISTER FOR SELLING CONVENIENCE SERVICES: SALES REPRESENTATIVES’ EDITION